1.Good morning everyone.
2.Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
3.Good evening, teachers and fellow students.
4.It’s my great honor to introduce myself to you here.
5.It’s my pleasure to introduce myself to you here.
6.I’m very happy to introduce myself to you here.
7.I’m very glad to introduce myself to you here.
8.I feel very honored to introduce myself to you here.
9.It is a great pleasure for me to introduce myself to you here.
10.It is a privilege to be speaking to you today.
11. I am very proud to be addressing you this evening.
1. I have been for over five years in teh employ of an exporting company.
2. I have been in the business for the last ten years, and worked as the superintendent in the personnel department.
3. I have had five years experience with a company as a salesman.
4. For the past three years, I have been in the office of the Brothers Trading Co., where I have been ad still am an accountant.
5. I am twenty years of age, and have been employed for the last two years by the Green Trees Co., in teh general clerical work of the office.
6. I am 25 years of age, and have had two years experience in my present post, which I am leaving to better myself.
7. I am nineteen years of age, female and have had two years experience in a companys delivery office.
8. I am just leaving school, and am eighteen years of age.
9. I am twenty years of age, and am anxious to settle down to office work.
10. Since my graduation from the school two years ago, I have been employed in teh Green Hotel as a cashier.