1. B) enjoyed having the independence
2. A) hinders their healthy growth
3. D) somewhat mixed responses
4. A) promote sensible promoting
5. B) is much safer than before
6. C) their fear is amplified by media exposure of crime
7. D) their maturity and personal qualities
8. unsafe situation
10. every moment
B A D A B C D
Their anxiety and control
Section A 短对话
11. D) Fred may have borrowed a sleeping bag from someone else.
12. B) It will cool down over the weekend.
13. C) Hosting a TV program.
14. D) The plants should be put in a shady spot.
15. C) Go to bed early.
16. B) She has learned to appreciate modern sculptures.
17. A)They seem satisfied with what they have done
18. A) The man shouldnt hesitate to take the course
19. B Domestic issues of general social concern.
20. D Based on public expectations and editors judgement.
21. B Practical experience.
22. A There average life span was less than 50 years.
23. C Learn to use new technology.
24. D when all people become wealthier.
25. C Control the environment.
Section B 短文理解
26. B To alert teenagers to the dangers of reckless driving.
27. A Road accidents.
28. C It has accomplished its objective.
29. B Customers may be misled by the smells.
30. C Supportive
31. A The flower scent stimulated peoples desire to buy.
32 C a passenger train collided with a goods train
33 D the cause of the tragic accident remains unknown
34 A there was a bomb scare
35 D drive with special care
Section C 复合式听写
44. You also examine the immense variability of English and come to understand how its used as a symbol of individual identity and social connection。
45. Why do some non-native speakers of English claim that its a difficult language to learn while infants born into English speaking communities acquire their language before they learn to use forks and knives?
46. You are encouraged to develop your own individual responses to various practical and theoretical issues