1. D) He wouldnt look her in the eye.
2. B) cultural ignorance
3. C) increasing understanding people of other cultures
4. C) A personnel training company
5. B) He must get rid of gender bias.
6 A)It helps him make fair decisions
7. D)He told him to get the dates right
10. differences and similarities
Section A 短对话
11. C) She has always enjoyed great popularity
12. B) They are going to have a holiday.
13. A) He was very courageous.
14. A) Buy a new washing machine.
15. D) He is not excited about his new position
16. B) The man offers to drive the women to the party
17. D) Finalizing a contract
18. C) She ordered some paper
19 A)He can no longer work at sea
20 C)She passed away years ago
21 B) She has never got on with her father
22 D)He is excellent but looks bad-tempered
23 A)Some of the packs do not contain manuals
24 D) solve the problem at her companys cost
26. C) Its entertaining
27 They may catch some disease
28 A) continue the feeding till it gets warm
29 B) He tells lies whenever he wants
30 C) She made him apologize
31 A) move furniture for her
32 C) The atmosphere they live is unreal
33 D) He has too much to know the value of things
34 A) She has no time to do it herself (不确定)
35 B) The worship of money, beauty and pleasure.
36. concentrated 37. information 38. depends 39 straight
40 row 41 suspected 42 phenomenon 43 efficiently
44. Our second rule is this: it is better to study very briefly by often
45. Lets say youre trying to learn new but rather difficult English vocabularies using a stack of cards
46. The answer is: it is better to spread out the presentation of the words you are learning